We encourage all of those who are part of our Church family to give not out of obligation but out of worship. Your gifts allow God's work to be done in the community.
Ways to Give
There are many easy ways for you to give. When the offering plate is passed in the worship service on Sunday mornings and online. When giving online you have the option of making a one time gifts or setting up online reoccurring giving.
Securely Give On-line
Your information is held securely by an SSL encrypted connections. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions.
Your gift helps us live out our vision to serve the world.
Why We Give
In every way I’ve shown you that by laboring like this, it is necessary to help the weak and to keep in mind the words of the Lord Jesus, for He said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ ” Acts 20:35
- We believe each member of Community Covenant Church is called to give.
- Giving is not about obligation, it's about the heart.
- We have started Online Giving to allow our members another way to give a one-time gift or to set up recurring gifts.
We know that you have many choices about where to give your money. At Community Covenant Church, we do our very best to use all tithes and offerings given faithfully to help God's work to be done in the church, community and world. Thank you for prayerfully considering supporting this ministry. Any size gift makes a BIG difference, and we thank you!
Can I give a one time gift?
- Yes! Simply click on the "Give Online" button above and you can give a one time gift as a guest by clicking the "Give as Guest" tab or you can create an account by clicking "First Time" tab. Once you have your account set up you will click "Give Now" for a one time donation.
Can I set up Recurring Giving?
- Yes! Simply click on the "Give Online" button above and then create and account by clicking the "First Time" tab. Once you have your account set up click "Scheduled Giving" to set up automatic recurring donations.
Do I have to set up an account?
- No, you don't have to set up an account, and you can still give. Simply click on the "Give Online" button and you can give a one time gift as a guest by clicking the "Give as Guest" tab.
Is my gift tax deductible? If so, how do I get a tax receipt?
- Yes, your gift is tax deductible! All tax receipts are sent out in January of the new year, or you can contact the office at any time to request one.
Can I track my giving?
- Yes! In the giving module, you can track your giving history under the "My Account" tab.
Can I write a check or give cash? If so, where do I send it?
- Yes, you can write a check or give a cash donation at any time! Simply make checks payable to CCC and click here for address. If you join us for Sunday morning worship there will also be an opportunity to give a check or cash during the service.